- ¼ loaf White Corn Bread Muffins (recipe on back)
- 6 Tbs. Butter Melted
- ¾ tsp. dried sage
- 5 tsp. Santa Fe Seasons Six Seasonings
- 2 C Onion Diced
- 1 ¼ C Low Fat Chicken Broth
- ½ C Santa Fe Seasons Roasted Green Chile
- ½ of a one pound loaf of sourdough bread cubed
- 1 Tbs. Chopped Garlic
- ¾ C Toasted Pine Nuts
- 2 Large Eggs (beaten)
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cool cornbread completely.
Place melted butter in large soup pot. Add chopped green chile, onions, Six Seasonings, sage and cook for ten minutes. Crumble ¾ of the cornbread in large bowl and add sourdough bread, pine nuts, butter, eggs and to soup pot with ¾ to 1 ½ cups chicken broth (enough to moisten).
Generously butter a 15 x 10 x 2 glass or ceramic baking dish.
Cover with buttered foil.
Bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake uncovered for additional 30 minutes or until crisp on top.Shop – Santa Fe Seasons Six Seasonings Shop – Santa Fe Seasons Roasted Green Chile