- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 chicken breasts, skin and bone removed
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, sliced
- 1 can (8 oz.) bamboo shoots, diced
- 1/4 pound snow peas
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoon (or more to taste)
- Santa Fe Seasons Red Chile Jelly
Heat one tablespoon of oil in work until very hot. Dice chicken and stir fry until done. Remove from pan and set aside.
Stir fry vegetables in remaining tablespoon of peanut oil.
Return chicken to work with vegetables. Add Red Chile Jelly and cook until melted and all ingredients are well coated. If mixture seems too thick, add a small amount water.
Serve over cooked rice.
Serves 2Shop – Santa Fe Seasons Red Chile Jelly