- 1 Pound petite sirloin
- 1 Large clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Santa Fe Seasons Chile Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon Santa Fe Seasons Six Seasonings
- Salt and pepper
Cut sirloin into 1-inch cubes, Place in deep bow.
Mix all other ingredients and pour over sirioin. Stir to coat all pieces. Place in refrigerator to marinate ‘overnight. Place meat on skewers alternate with onions, bell peppers, pineapple, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms. Grill approximately 7 minutes total, turning once or twice and basting with any extra marinade. Serve hot.
Serves: 4Shop – Santa Fe Seasons Chile Blend Shop – Santa Fe Seasons Six Seasonings